11 September 2007

Movie of The Month Club Thingy

OK so I want to start a movie of the month sorta deal with all of you my buddies and my enemies. And I want to run it via this blog. What I'm thinking is each month we'll do a movie and I'll post a blog about it. Then because you all want to participate, you will also watch the movie and then you can all comment about it. When you post your comments, don't forget to suggest a movie for the next month. I'll take those suggestions and make a poll and we can all vote on the next movie. Keep in mind that next month is October.

As for this month, I want to start with a Bill Murray movie. See the poll to the right.
"So let's get going. There's no other choice. God willing, we will prevail in peace and freedom from fear and in true health through the purity of our essence of our natural fluids" - Dr. Strangelove

8 comments:

joN. said...

i say the choices should be ghostbusters ii, scrooged and the man who knew too little.

Maker said...

nfetwpte!!


Good calls, jOn.
I vote for Scrooged or The Man who knew to little.

-maker

Anonymous said...

Well I say they should be Stripes or (greg's choice) Groundhog Day.

Anonymous said...

My favorite Bill Murray movie is still Ghostbusters. That's why my vote goes to Star Wars! !)

Anonymous said...

Sorry Guys,
I think Stripes is "R". Ghostbusters is always good, even my kids like it. Or whatever, they are almost all good. Oh, I just saw Caddyshack for the first time this summer. My husband died laughing, I didn't.

J.R. said...

Poll's closed. I'll post on What About Bob sometime soon. In the meantime, start thinking of a good october film. Also, should I post a genre/category for the following month or let everyone just suggest films willy nilly?

joN. said...

go ahead and post a topic

Anonymous said...

might as well pick your own